Friday, August 26, 2011

We're still on vacation right?

We've arrived at our destination. Our lake house in the middle of nowhere. In the middle of the summer.


I don't know about you, but my perfect day starts with a coffee cruise. Did I mention that we're at the lake now? We don't 'do' cars this week. Our transportation is by boat. A long, solo, sunrise coffee cruise. Did I mention SOLO? 'cuz that's where it's at. Let's find a good parking spot and head for java.

Up these stairs to meet our barista.
I'll order a large black coffee with french vanilla. What the heck, we're on vacation! What are you getting?

Back to the boat for a nice long cruise. Sometimes we'll go fast. Sometimes we'll go slow. Sometimes we'll just shut it all down in the middle of the lake and ponder. We'll pray. We'll ask God to please, please, please instill a love of fishing in our hearts. True story.

Yes, you can sit in the beanie. It's awesome. You know what else is awesome? This vacation! And I'm not done, vacation round III next time!

Love,
HWM









No comments: