Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy bitch alert (see below)

to delete or not to delete? i don't think anyone reads this blog but me. so, my inclination is to leave it up. but, then i start doing the "what if" bit. what if i die and my mom stumbles across this blog. what if i die and my son stumbles across this bit in 50 years? well, what if i'm a damn human. and sometimes the thoughts i have in my head aren't exactly politically correct? what if i'm honest and in touch and give myself validation that like isn't always hunky doory. what if can go suck itself! and by the way, when did we start cussing and being raunchy on this here blog? about hte same time, i stopped giving a shit about the what ifs, is when. and i call myself a mother??? yes, and a damn good momma if i do say so.

rant over. the hippiewildmama will resume her regular scheduled brain scanning!

No comments: