Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my annual post!!

Seriously? Last September was my last post Jeesh. I don't get out much! Well, it's summer here in the Mile Hi City. It's actually probably summer in most of North America. But, this summer has been remarkably superb! I'm not a gambler, but if I were, I'd dare to say that any summer that kicks off with my friends: Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda, is going to be a GREAT summer!!!! Speaking of SATC, (if you don't know. you really should. and you should ask someone. and we probably would not be friends!!) Anyway, SATC. I'm not sure when they started serving alcohol in the movie theaters? And, I'm not sure, it was a great idea?? Regardless, here is a pic of me and my best girlfriend in the bar of the theater. Yes, that's right. It's ridiculous!!!




We've gone camping three times. And by camping. I mean, within 3 square miles of the nearest coffee shop,in an RV, with showers and a swimming pool And, lest you judge, this is all the husbands idea. He will NOT tent camp. He's totally over it. And I'm totally into HIM, so I oblige. This is my favorite picture of my whole entire life:



Sorry sweets. And by sweets, I mean me. Because I have yet to market this piece of me. No idea. Right now my marketing plan simple: If I build it, they will come.

No comments: