Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jeni Lately!

I just love the show Chelsea Lately. That reminds me, I must check out her books from the library! I've started reading the bible too. Roxie gave me a bible for my birthday and I just started reading Esther. I thought I should pick a chick to read first!! So far so good! Esther had her v-card and her soon to be husband, Sir King so and so ordered her to have 12 months of beauty/spa treatments. That's pretty romantic in my book!

Running is going well. I have been doing some kick butt playlists, keeping daily contact with my virtual running buddy and stalking some online message boards. I'm running tommorow morning too!

Eating is going okay. I upped my calories to 1800 this morning b/c I was not sticking to 1500 calories, eating sugar and feeling bad. I think I have some fucked up eating intuitions, so I've reserved the book Intuitive Eating at the library. I'm hoping that will work out my kinks. I'm also considering a dietician of some sort! I really want a healthy relationship with food. I love myself and I love my body. I just want to be healthier. No self hate/loathing here!!

Work is going well. Sometimes I get frustrated because several of my co-workers are atheists, don't believe in God and very vocal about it. They are also extremely liberal in their views which is hard for me, because I'm mostly conservative! I believe our government is getting too big and taking control of too much and it quite frankly scares the shit out of me. I feel if you are irresponsible with your spending, then maybe you should be held accountable, not given aid. I could go on and on and on and on and on. But, I'll save that for another day. Hugs and Kisses.

No comments: