Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Recap

Started with an early morning run around this beautiful lake. I am up to running 2 miles, 3 times per week. I don't hate it. And I listened to Lady GaGa "you and i" for 20 minutes straight. Resulting in the most awesome run ever.


Then home to make my morning smoothie. I drink one every day. I like to get three servings of fruit in right quick like. This one had: 1c. of whole milk, 1 c. frozen cherries, 1 banana:


Met some friends on the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder. Played in the water features, had snacks, went to happy hour at The Boulder Cafe. I have no pictures, but enjoyed a wheat beer and a hummus plate.


We were entertained by street performers. Some of us, more than others.


I think, if you don't enjoy a Monday off, then you got yourself some real BIG problems. Ya know?


Labor and Love,
HWM

No comments: